Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent
Het officieuze forum van de master na master Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie aan de UGent

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

oberts MLB Commercial Tony shows of

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Communicatie- en organisatiegedrag
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2018 01:53:48    Onderwerp: oberts MLB Commercial Tony shows of Reageren met citaat

Rookie Card Gwynn & Bip Roberts MLB Commercial Tony shows off a little bit of his acting skills in this commercial with former Padres second baseman Bip Roberts. Discount Air Jordan Online . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit .381 with just 3 strikeouts. — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 RIP Tony Gwynn. The MLB Hall of Famer hit over .300 in 18 straight seasons. Only Ty Cobb (23) had a longer streak. pic.twitter.com/lNgVFHy6tg — Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) June 16, 2014 Baseball lost a great man today. A true ambassador for our sport. RIP Tony Gwynn — Tim Wakefield (@TimWakefield49) June 16, 2014 #Padres Tony Gwynn would have had to go 0 for 1,183 for his career batting average to drop below .300. — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 I was a massive #TonyGwynn fan. Such a sad loss. He was easily one of the best hitters that ever lived. RIP — Jeremy Taggart (@Taggart7) June 16, 2014 #Padres Tony Gwynn had 34 career multi-strikeouts games, #Astros Chris Carter had twice that (6Cool last season. — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 Today I lost my Dad, my best friend and my mentor. Im gonna miss u so much pops. Im gonna do everything in my power to continue to... — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Make u proud! — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Love u pops! — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Tony Gwynns Son Responds to Heckler Were not sure this is exactly how Tony Gwynn Sr. would respond to hecklers, but then again, were pretty sure Mr. Padre and his stats were heckle proof. That Year Where Tony Gwynn Nearly Batted .400 Its been over 70 years a player has batted over .400, and before the strike ended the 1994 season Gwynn came very close to accomplishing the feat, batting .394. Gwynns Game Saving Grab Although Tony Gwynn was better known for his skills with a bat in his hands, lets not forget he was also incredibly skilled with a glove on his right hand. Tony Gwynn Jr, had some heartbreaking Tweets on his account in tribute to his father as well. Click here to read his words. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Free Shipping . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Wholesale Air Jordan Authentic . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.cheapairjordanonline.com/ . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall.It appears as though the UFC is taking a stand against disgruntled lightweight Nate Diaz. In Tuesdays updated rankings on the organizations website, Diaz was removed from his post as the sixth-ranked lightweight and no longer appears anywhere on the list. MMAFighting.coms Ariel Helwani is reporting UFC officials said the company labels fighters as "active" and if they dont fall under that designation they are ineligible to appear in the rankings. The twist is that Diaz last fought just six months ago, scoring a knockout victory over now eighth-ranked Gray Maynard at "The Ultimate Fighter 18" finale in November. It seems as though his inactivity is a result of recent complaints over his contract. Since his win over Maynard, Diaz frequently voiced his displeasure via Twitter, often requesting to be released by the UFC through social media. UFC president Dana White responded in March saying that Diaz "just signed a new contract that he was happy witth a month ago. Air Jordan Online From China. ." The situation came to a head when Diaz finally spoke in early April, unleashing a tirade about his paychecks to MMAFighting, claiming he didnt want to fight for "funny money". "They need to be about more money. My contract is all (expletive) up. I want to be paid like these other fighters. Im over here getting chump change," he said. "At this point, theyre paying all my partners and other people I train with are getting real money, and its too embarrassing for me to even fight again for the money theyre paying me. So they can either pay me or let me go. Im with that." At this point it can be assumed Diaz will remain off the list until he his booked again, which may be sooner than later after White told reports at UFC 172 that Diaz had apparently reached out to UFC matchmaker Joe Silva. "Nate said hes ready to fight," White said, "so, he told Joe to call him." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Communicatie- en organisatiegedrag Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: