Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent
Het officieuze forum van de master na master Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie aan de UGent

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

, because I think they deserve it. I put a lot of pressure o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Bedrijfscommunicatie in de praktijk
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2018 04:17:18    Onderwerp: , because I think they deserve it. I put a lot of pressure o Reageren met citaat

TORONTO - Nazem Kadri has been able to get under Sidney Crosbys skin before. Adidas Shoes Cheap Sale . Proof of that came on HBOs 24/7 show last year when the Pittsburgh Penguins star called the Toronto Maple Leafs centre a dummy and a joke. There were some expletives in there, too, as Crosby vented his frustration with Kadri to Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. I was matched up against him and Im an agitator and Im going to do anything I can to try and get him thinking about me and not the game, Kadri said. I think it originally started with just a hit he threw on the boards and he thought I kind of embellished a little bit. Words were exchanged and thats really when it just all started to heat up. With the Penguins in town Saturday night, the Leafs will be able to pester and annoy the reigning Hart Trophy winner once again. Not only does Kadri relish the opportunity to mess with Crosbys head, noted gnat Leo Komarov could also be a bother. With Sid, youve got to play him hard, Phaneuf said Friday. I think that when you play him hard and try and limit his time and space, thats when you can do a good job of making him move the puck and not hold onto it and create chances because when you give him time hes going to create things. Komarov is the kind of player the Leafs missed last season when the forward was in the KHL. Already through the pre-season and one regular-season game, teammates appreciate his antics. You almost laugh to yourself sometimes on the bench when you see him flying around out there and guys are getting all upset, winger James van Riemsdyk said. He looks like a little angel out there, but thats far from the case. I think thats why you see a lot of guys try to whack him and take runs at him and he just keeps on ticking. Van Riemsdyk said opponents arent sure what to say to Komarov because they dont know if he speaks English. Plus, Komarov doesnt add any banter and does it all with a straight face. Thats part of why its so funny, van Riemsdyk said. Kadri said he started agitating as soon as he started playing contact hockey as a kid because of a lesson his father taught him. He said if things arent going your way, you go out and try and establish yourself, get into the game with a big bodycheck or a verbal encounter or something like that just to get your emotions to where they want to be, Kadri said. When Im at my best, I can agitate and have other guys worry about me. And at the same time I can go out there and make a play and make a difference and have an impact on the game. That would be welcome against the Penguins, who showed off plenty of firepower in beating the Anaheim Ducks 6-4 on Thursday night in coach Mike Johnstons debut behind the bench. Crosby had two goals and an assist. He came back with a bang last night, Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. He was a dynamic force to handle. Crosby isnt quite a three-point-a-game player all-time against the Leafs, but he has 20 goals and 23 assists in 28 previous meetings. In 13 games at Air Canada Centre, Pittsburghs captain has 17 points. Hes a good player, Kadri said. Anything to get him off his game is going to be good with us. If Carlyle continues what he did against the Montreal Canadiens, the top line of van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Kessel could again draw the assignment of the opponents stars. In this case it would be Chris Kunitz, Crosby and Patric Hornqvist. If we play against them were going to have to play good defence and try to turn it into a bit of offence, Kessel said. You want to have the puck. If they have the puck its tough to defend them. The Leafs mantra in defending Crosby has to do with keeping someone as close to him as possible. Crowd him as much as possible, dont give him the freedom that he enjoys, and when you do give him freedom hes a very dangerous player, Carlyle said. He might be the most dangerous player in the league. Notes: Right-winger Richard Panik (whose surname is pronounced PAWN-ihk) skated on the Leafs fourth line alongside Daniel Winnik and Peter Holland in his first practice since being claimed off waivers from the Tampa Bay Lightning. With Panik expected to play there against the Penguins, Matt Frattin figures to be a healthy scratch. ... Injured blue-liner Cody Franson (knee) reported more progress, but Carlyle said the defenceman is more likely to be available Sunday against the New York Rangers rather than against Pittsburgh. That would mean rookie Stuart Percy remains in the lineup for his second career NHL game. Cheap Discount Adidas Shoes . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. http://www.cheapadidassale.com/ . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win.As an elite athlete and Olympic gold medallist, how did you make the transition to sports broadcaster?Well, the camera never scared me – I always enjoyed doing interviews and tried to have fun with them. And when an opportunity presents itself, I like to dive at it head-first. When I was competing on Battle of the Blades, [I was asked] to come in for a screen test with Leafs TV. It was something I was interested in, so I immediately decided to jump at it. I fell in love with the job the second they put that mic in my hand, and Ive worked hard every day trying to get better. Its my new passion.How does your experience in sports shape your perspective on what athletes go through?Being an athlete is a privilege, its not something I took for granted. And its something that allows me to connect with and relate to other athletes as theyre competing at the top level. Having been able to play at such a high level, Ive seen a lot of fantastic athletes and the way they prepare. You can relate with steps theyre walking through: going over shifts in their mind, or even calming their nerves [in the clutch]. And the quality that all competitive athletes have in common is the fact that we all want to be perfect. Thats what we strive for, even though its never really attainable. So I understand that feeling, and I empathize with them. Youre well known as an Olympic hockey player, but do you play any other sports?I was most focused on hockey and soccer up until I went to college, and I ended up having to choose one, because you cant play both. But in high school I played flag football, softball, basketball, cross country, track and field, soccer, and of course hockey. I just enjoy competing, and I think it was also a cheap excuse to get out of class sometimes!One other sport Im passionate about: I recently fell in love with my road bike. Ive got the need for speed. Oh, and I also play tennis with friends for fun. By no means am I Serena Williams, though in my head sometimes I do think I hit as hard as she does!You were a panelist for womens hockey broadcasts on TSN during the Sochi Olympics. What was it like covering a team you played for?Those are my best friends – theyre my sisters. I spent years training with them. Weve laughed together, cried together, won together, and learned together. So to step in and cover it was an emotional experience, having just been released from the team. It was also a great learning experience for me. I wanted to give not only the Canadian women but the sport of womens hockey the best possible coverage, because I think they deserve it. I put a lot of pressure on myself to come up with unique points to break down the game differently, not only to show how skilled these athletes are, but to teach the viewer about our sport, because its a little different from the mens game. Due to the no body contact rules, its a speed and finesse game. It made me proud to be able to talk about my friends, not only from Canada, but the USA, Finland, Sweden, Swiitzerland, and more. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes. To share their stories with the rest of Canada, and to let viewers know how much attention they deserve.Youre also part of the Champions network with the Special Olympics, how did you get involved with it?It was actually through Jamie Salé. I got to know her through Battle of the Blades, and she was so helpful and patient – I dont know if Id have been able to half the things on that show if it werent for her. She reached out to me and asked if Id be interested in helping out. Im an honourary chair with Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer, and this was another chance to give back and stay involved with the athletic community, so it was an easy decision. Weve got a really good team in place, and there are many events to come.Who were your sports heroes growing up?As a kid, you always look up to your parents. My mom played baseball. She was a rover, and she had a hot glove. And my dad played hockey at the collegiate level and junior level in Sudbury. My dad coached a college team, the Cambrian College Golden Shields, and I lived at the rink, watching them play. So my dads hockey players were my first true hockey idols. They were a big, tough team, and it helped shape my game. I wasnt the biggest, but I played mean.When womens hockey emerged with the Womens World Championship in 1990, there was one player who I played a lot like, and that was Geraldine Heaney. She came to Sudbury one year to my dads hockey school, so I actually got to play with my idol at the age of 12. She snapped a picture with me wearing her silver medal from Nagano, and I knew immediately that the Olympics was something I was prepared to do anything for. Whats your favourite sports team?I went to college at Ohio State University, so Im a Buckeye. I bleed scarlet and grey through and through. Aaron Ward tries to make fun of me about it, but his Michigan Wolverines have a hard time standing up to the Buckeyes. Ohio State-Michigan football games are the best: I remember one game at the end of the year we beat them 52-49, and I rushed the field with everyone and ripped out part of the 50-yard line. We planted it in our front yard at the house I lived in.Youre currently hosting TSNs French Open Primetime broadcasts, who are some players youre looking forward to covering at the tournament?Well, I think Roger Federer owns the title of most talented, but Novak Djokovic is the most entertaining tennis player out there. I always like watching him because he brings lightheartedness to the game. He pushes the envelope of traditional tennis etiquette. And of course the young Canadian players: Eugenie Bouchard is so young and so talented, and Milos Raonic is just waiting for his breakthrough moment. This is the first tennis tournament Ive covered, and if he does well, obviously I must have had something to do with it, right? Maybe that will be my claim to fame.Tessa Bonhomme hosts French Open Primetime, airing every evening of the tournament on TSN. Visit TSN.ca for full schedule info. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Bedrijfscommunicatie in de praktijk Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: