Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent
Het officieuze forum van de master na master Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie aan de UGent

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Mondelinge communicatietechnieken en toegepaste groepsdynamica
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2018 02:18:38    Onderwerp: Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve, Reageren met citaat

Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve, TSN and TSN. Discount Air Jordan .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at the end of the NHL lockout and the Chicago Blackhawks winning their second Stanley Cup in four seasons. After a 113-day lockout between the NHL and NHLPA, a tentative Collective Bargaining Agreement was reached in the early hours of Jan. 6. Days later, a 48-game schedule was released with a start date of Jan. 19 and teams had 10 days to prepare. The Chicago Blackhawks seemed to have no problem with the quick start and made it halfway through the shortened campaign before finally losing a game in regulation - in their 25th game of the season. They would lose just six more games in regulation during the season en route to winning the Presidents Trophy. The Blackhawks easily advanced past the first round of the playoffs, defeating the Minnesota Wild in five games. In the second round, however, they faced their first major challenge of the season. After four games with the Detroit Red Wings, the Blackhawks found themselves down 3-1 in the series and on the brink of elimination. They had lost three straight games for the first time in their entire season. With their backs against the wall, the Blackhawks beat the Red Wings 4-1 on home ice to set up Game 6 in Detroit. There, the Blackhawks overcame a one-goal deficit after 40 minutes to win 4-3 and force a seventh and deciding game. After regulation of Game 7, the two teams were tied 1-1. Then defenceman Brent Seabrook scored just three minutes into overtime to send Blackhawks to the Western Conference Final. Compared to the Red Wings, the Los Angeles Kings gave the Blackhawks little trouble. The series ended in five games with Patrick Kane scoring in double overtime. The Blackhawks met the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Final and a tone for the series was quickly set. The two teams battled to a 3-3 tie after three periods, thanks to the Blackhawks recovering from a two-goal deficit in the third period. The two teams remained scoreless through two overtime periods until, finally, 12 minutes into the third extra frame, Andrew Shaw tipped a shot past Tuukka Rask to give the Blackhawks a 1-0 series lead. The Bruins won Game 2 in overtime and picked up a 2-0 shutout win in Game 3 to take a 2-1 series lead. The Blackhawks once again battled back with a 6-5 overtime victory in Game Four to make it a best-of-three set. The Blackhawks took the series lead back in Game 5 with a 3-1 victory and then travelled back to Boston with a chance to win the championship. With two minutes to play in Game 6, the Blackhawks were down 2-1 and Game 7 appeared to be in the cards. However, the Blackhawks pulled goaltender Corey Crawford and Bryan Bickell scored to tie the game at 2-2. Then, just 17 seconds later, David Bolland scored the series-winning goal with 59 seconds left on the clock. The Blackhawks were crowned Stanley Cup champions and Kane was awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy. Jordans Outlet . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.outletairjordan.com/ .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45. DENVER -- Brian Shaw had to sweat out his first win as an NBA coach right to the final horn. When it was finally over, relief trumped joy. Ty Lawson had 23 points, eight assists and seven rebounds and the Denver Nuggets held on to beat the Atlanta Hawks 109-107 on Thursday night for Shaws first victory. "I feel relieved to finally get it," he said. "It wasnt easy." Nate Robinson added 15 points and JaVale McGee had 14 for Denver (1-3), which rallied from eight points down in the fourth quarter before surviving a late Atlanta rally. The win leaves Utah (0-5) as the NBAs only winless team. Paul Millsap scored a season-high 29 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for the Hawks but missed a short jumper that would have tied the game with 1.9 seconds left. Al Horford, who had 21 points, grabbed the rebound but his shot was off as time expired. When Horfords shot skimmed off the rim, the Nuggets could finally relax. "Nothing is going to be easy with this team, every night its going to be a dog fight," Shaw said. "We almost did everything in our power to not win it." The Nuggets led by as many as nine points in the first half and five in the third quarter but found themselves trailing in the final 7 minutes. The Hawks took the lead early in the fourth quarter when Kyle Korver hit a 3-pointer and Shelvin Macks desperation heave at the shot-clock buzzer made it 93-88. Macks layup and a basket by Jeff Teague extended the lead to 98-90 with 6:52 left. "It was hectic," Horford said. "I felt like when we were up 98-92 it was a good chance for us to put them away and we werent able to. They kept making tough shots." Denver rallied to take the lead on Lawsons jumper with 1:46 left and his 3-pointer made it 107-102 with 59 seconds remaining. "They were making big plays, we were making big plays," Lawson said. "I tried to tell our guys they were going to make another push and the game wasnt over." The Hawks proved him right by mounting a comeback. Teagues basket made it a three-point game and Millsap hit two free throws with 26 seconds left to make it 107-106. Air Jordans From China. . Robinson and Millsap traded free throws, and Lawson hit 1 of 2 from the line to make it 109-107. Atlanta called time out to set up a play, and the ball went into Millsap. His turnaround jumper over Andre Miller -- giving up 6 inches -- was short, Horford got the rebound but missed a short jumper. "I had a smaller guy on me so I figured I could shoot over the top of him," said Millsap, who missed his final four shots after starting 10 of 11 from the field. "I knew it would be difficult to get to the basket. I settled for my step-back jump shot. I felt like it was a good shot, it didnt go in." The veteran Miller was expecting Millsap to go to the basket. "I didnt think he was going to post me, I thought they were going to go to the pick-and-roll but luckily I got him off the block enough," Miller said. He did enough to help the Nuggets avoid starting 0-4 for the first time since the lockout-shortened 1999 season. "It was weighing on everybody. Coach Shaw, the assistant coaches had speeches for us today," Lawson said. "To get this monkey off our back feels good for everyone." The Nuggets used an 11-2 run at the end of the first quarter to tie the game at 26-all. Evan Fournier hit two 3-pointers to bring Denver close after Atlanta had scored 14 straight to take a 10-point lead. Denver went up 44-35 midway through the second when JaVale McGee slammed a lob from Randy Foye, but the Hawks went on a 13-4 run to tie it at 48. Lawsons driving layup with 3.6 seconds left in the first half gave the Nuggets a 54-51 halftime lead. NOTES: Hawks G Dennis Schroder served his one-game suspension Thursday. Schroder was suspended by the league for striking Sacramentos DeMarcus Cousins in the groin during Atlantas win over the Kings on Tuesday. ... Nuggets F Wilson Chandler (strained left hamstring) has started basketball activities but there is no timetable for his return. ... Korver has made at least one 3-pointer in 78 straight games. Its the longest active streak in the NBA and tied for third-longest in league history. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Mondelinge communicatietechnieken en toegepaste groepsdynamica Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: