Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent
Het officieuze forum van de master na master Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie aan de UGent

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

"Kassian Karma. [url=http:

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Communicatie- en organisatiegedrag
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-12-2018 01:46:39    Onderwerp: "Kassian Karma. [url=http: Reageren met citaat

Maybe we need to start calling it "Kassian Karma. Chris Kunitz Jersey ." Whenever Matt Kassian plays, the Ottawa Senators seem to pick up points and when the winger isnt in the lineup, they have struggled. The Sens forward has dressed for roughly half of the games this season and the contrasting record when he is in and out of the lineup is rather remarkable. They have lost only three times in regulation out of the 24 games that Kassian has been a part of, posting a 13-3-8 record. But when Kassian doesnt play, they have a woeful 8-16-1 record in 25 games. On Monday, I approached Kassian to see if he was aware of the teams outstanding record with him in the lineup. "Yeah I knew," Kassian said immediately. "When you are a guy who goes in and out of the lineup, you pay attention to things like that. You want to be a guy that, when youre in the lineup, the team has success. Its been fortunate for me that so far we have." The simple explanation would be that perhaps the Senators skilled forwards feel like they have a little more room to operate on a night when Kassian is sitting on their bench. Maybe the opposition is a little less inclined to take liberties with Ottawa players if they have to answer to Kassian. But even Kassian agrees that is likely an oversimplification of the situation. "There are probably more factors to it than just that," he said. "You hope its because the team has an identity where theyre going to go out and play and just get things done and maybe give them some confidence. Thats what you hope for." Other Sens players cant necessarily identify the phenomenon, either. "I dont know the real reason for it, other than weve timed our games well and hes played well when hes played," explains captain Jason Spezza. "Hes a guy that when he plays, hes a physical presence out there. He understands his role and hes done a really good job of just keeping things simple when he plays. But its also strange that Ottawas record would be so good with Kassian in the lineup, considering he hardly sees the ice when he plays. He averages 4:23 of ice-time per game – although that number has been slightly north of six minutes per game in the month of January. In a game against the Toronto Maple Leafs in December, Kassian played just 1:05 and followed that up with just 2:20 of ice time in the next game against the Philadelphia Flyers. Remarkably, the Sens picked up three out of a possible four points in those games. "It depends on the night. Some of those nights where I havent played there have been a lot of penalties and special teams – and I dont play on special teams. Instantly, that cuts it down," says Kassian. "And the guys who need to play 5-on-5 are your big guys, so there could be some weird nights like that. Especially at the start of the season when we basically had a parade to the penalty box." It turns out that Kassians limited ice time may actually benefit the other 11 forwards, who often see increased ice time on those nights. While many people like to see their team roll four lines consistently, it appears as though this years edition of the Sens seem to thrive on the nights when they are playing with three-and-a-half lines. "Its better for me. I prefer when I play more, I think I play better," said Spezza. "If you play more when hes in the lineup, that might help everybody a little bit. But he really understands his role and he does a good job. He gets some good shifts early in the game and if they shorten the bench, hes fine with it I think." There is also the matter of the Senators being a perfect 5-0-0 when Kassian drops the gloves and fights this season. "I would expand on that and say look at our teams record as a whole when we fight, whether its me or someone else," said Kassian. "That might just be preparedness and being engaged in the game as a team – not just me as an individual. When were aggressive and ready to play, when were ready to fight – not that you have to – those are the games that were more invested in emotionally." For the record, the Sens are 5-5-1 in games when someone other than Kassian gets into a fight. So once again, the "Kassian Karma" seems to be in effect when it comes to this realm as well. In any event, Kassian cant put his finger on exactly why his team is so much more successful when he plays and when he fights – although he is hoping his rugged style does rub off on his teammates. "You hope its a general identity and an attitude the team has that you help them with when youre in the lineup and thats the reason," said Kassian. The Sens are back in action on Tuesday night when they visit the Washington Capitals, a team theyve enjoyed recent mastery over, having won their last six encounters. You can catch all the action live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pierre Pilote Jersey . - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race. Glenn Hall Jersey . "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. http://www.officialblackhawksfanstore.com/authentic-marcus-kruger-blackhawks-jersey/ . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns.(SportsNetwork.com) - Indianapolis Colts linebacker Josh McNary has been charged with rape and other offenses after he was accused by a woman of attacking her last month, according to court documents. The Colts said in a statement Wednesday they were aware of the situation but were still gathering facts. According to court documents, prosecutors in Marion County (Indiana) charged McNary with rape and criminal confinement, both felonies, and battery resulting in bodily injury, a misdemeanor. The documents were posted online by Deadspin.com. According to an affidavit for probable cause, police were called in the early morning hours of Dec. 1 in reference to a rape report and were told by a 29- year-old woman that she had been attacked by an unknown male about an hour earlier at an unknown location. She told police she arrived at an unknown apartment after a night out with co- workers at a downtown bar and had a physical fight with a male, during which she said she believed she scratched his neck, face, back and shoulder. After the altercation she says she was forced to have sex. When the man went into the bathroom, she left the apartment, stealing his cell phone. The woman told police she didnt remember her alleged attackers name. Using a warrant, police searched the phone and found an entry that indicated it belonged to McNary. When detectives arrived at an apartment to execute a search warrant, they found a set of white bedding in front of a combination washer/dryer machine. Anton Forsberg Jersey. McNary pointed to the bedding and said, I preserved it for you because I knew you would be coming, according to the affidavit. McNary pointed to items of clothing on a couch and said, Thats her stuff right there, according to the affidavit. He was questioned by police and requested an attorney. He later underwent a suspect sexual assault examination at a hospital, during which a detective observed reddened abrasions and scratches on McNarys neck, abdomen, shoulder and back. We are aware that there has been a report about Josh McNary, but unfortunately thats the limit of our knowledge, the Colts said in a statement released to media outlets. At this time we are very concerned and trying to find out what the relevant facts are, but we have insufficient information to venture any opinion. As we learn more we will make appropriate updates. McNary graduated as Armys all-time career leader in sacks and tackles for a loss and served in the Army before he was signed by the Colts as a free agent in April 2013. He has recorded 42 tackles in 20 NFL games, including 28 this past season when he started four games. The Colts will face the New England Patriots on the road Sunday in the AFC Championship Game. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Communicatie- en organisatiegedrag Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: