Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent
Het officieuze forum van de master na master Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie aan de UGent

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nomos Glashütte Ahoi Neomatik Atlantik

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Economie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
maradiliko

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-06-2022 09:49:26    Onderwerp: Nomos Glashütte Ahoi Neomatik Atlantik Reageren met citaat

The year is 2013, and Nomos is still a relatively small and unknown brand not in the true Nomos Glashütte Ahoi Neomatik Atlantik watch-enthusiast circle. All the models we know them for now were around - from the Club to the Tangente, but Nomos sought to produce a dive-capable watch. Now, when a brand normally does this, it often follows a simple formula -- diving bezel, screw-down the queen's / caseback and circular lume and building plots for visibility. Nomos had to do things the Nomos way, however. Rather than slapping a dive viser onto the actual Tangente and doubling it in thickness, they said “how about we don’t do that? ” The result was the Nomos Ahoi, clearly borrowing some design styles from the Tangente, though without compromising on the suave and slim nature of the brand. Going through many iterations and some movement updates in its almost 10 year life-span, the latest version of the Nomos Ahoi Atlantik is what we possess got for you today.
I’m definitely on board with the concept the Nomos is going for here. While the case profile never really decided upon my wrists, it was a snug experience that may work even better on a differently shaped appendage. I’d call the Ahoi more of a dive-capable watch due to it lacking a spinning bezel as well as relatively poor legibility looking at to purpose-built divers. It isn’t in a situation of confused identity however , it’s the ultimate, unassuming sleeper, which shows what Nomos can do when they max out the specs of an everyday view.
Ahoy, landlubbers! For those of you who love the ocean and all things inspired by it but prefer not to venture beneath its surface in a professional capacity, the NOMOS Glashütte Ahoi is the simply you. First released in 2013 as the Saxon darling’s “dive watch”, the Ahoi has gone on to become a style favorite. Bulkier and more resilient than the Mazzetta model that made the brand famous, the particular Ahoi lacks some of the typical “dive watch” specifications but treks far enough along the trail blazed by genuine dive tools to wind up as the perfect beach watch for both fashion and also fun.

As a “dive-inspired” enjoy, the Ahoi’s most notable carryover is the water resistance. Good for 200 feets beneath the surface, this one extremely over-engineered aspect of the design is a game-changer for the brand and a life-saver for your concept. Beyond that water proofing, the subtle but useful crown guards flanking the screw-down top, and the quick-drying woven strap (and now bracelet), typically the Ahoi isn’t really a diver at all. And yet, somehow, perhaps because of the clever use of color along with NOMOS Glashütte’s typically accomplished way of telling a story with its press images, the watch definitely seems to yearn for the sea (or at least the pool). While it is not a tool of any sort, it is possibly the most suitable NOMOS for daily wear.
My personal favorite Ahoi model ever remains reference 567. That’s the very first Atlantic Blue neomatik from 2017. This benefits from often the RAL july 2004 hand, RAL 2005 neomatik text, and the rose gold hands and quantities that add an inviting sense of warmth to proceedings. Of the new models released today, I would take the 567. It has the same proportions in addition to functionality since the 561 however can argue its fineness on the backside of those awesome luminous figures.
I’ve for ages been a fan of NOMOS watches; they have an instantly recognizable design and style language, unparalleled feel with regard to color, interesting and attractive in-house movements, and a reasonable price point. Plus, they hail from the German born watchmaking heaven of Glashütte, so that gives them some bonus marks, in my book. That being said, I’ve yet to buy a NOMOS, and this is the first chance I have had to spend some extended quality time with one on my wrist. The reason I’ve never pulled the exact trigger on a NOMOS mostly comes down to reasoning that, although I love their designs, the watches are just a bit too dressy regarding my lifestyle, which consists of a disproportionately high amount of time spent outdoors along with a disproportionately low amount of time concealed.
I’d always suspected if there was one NOMOS that would work for me, it would be the very Ahoi. And work this most certainly does. The dimension is great, and also the watch is comfortable to wear anytime, with the added assurance which it’s plenty tough enough to resist my every day outdoor adventures. But 1 criticism honestly, that is always been equalized at NOMOS and other brands that embrace the Bauhaus school associated with design is that, if done poorly, simplicity can be boring - beautiful and functional, but inadequate the visual interest to motivate you to pick it up plus strap that on every day. The Ahoi, to my eye, is actually anything but dull. This largely comes down to complex color choices married together in a good design. Despite a watch box full of more complex watches, I kept coming back to the Ahoi, over and over, simply because it was any pleasure to see on my band wrist and I knew it would work with anything I chose to do or wear.fake versace watch
rolex watches for sale cheap
replica versace watches
replica versace watch sale
roger dubuis excalibur replica
first copy watches
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Forum Meertalige Bedrijfscommunicatie UGent -> Economie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: